Love wine, but feel like a cocktail? Over 200 types of cocktail recipes include wine and Bonefish Grill debuted this new handcrafted martini perfect for summer sipping. The light and refreshing Strawberry Rosé Martini is made with the fresh flavors of Belleruche Rosé & St. Germain Elderflower and perfected with a bright ruby-red hue. The cocktail features the best of both worlds with a perfect mix of rosé and a cocktail, topped off with fresh berries.
- 1 bottle your favorite Rosé
- 1 oz St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- ¾ oz fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ¾ oz simple syrup
- 3 each Whole Strawberries
- 1-2 each Blackberries, as needed
- 2-3 each Raspberries, as needed
- In a martini shaker, or pint glass, drop in 3 whole strawberries that are de-stemmed.
- Add a blackberry or two for a darker, more savory flavor.
- Add raspberries for a brighter, slightly sweeter martini.
- Then add simple syrup to your pint glass.
- Muddle your fresh fruit and simple syrup until puree-like.
- Add ice to the top of your glass and top with Rose, St. Germain liqueur, fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- Shake thoroughly until martini is icy cold.
- Strain through a fine mesh strainer in to a martini glass.
- Garnish with your fresh berries.
- At Bonefish Grill, we add both raspberry and blackberry for a beautiful color and a sweet and savory cocktail, but the strawberries are still the most prominent fruit flavor.
- Straining through a fine mesh strainer removes all the seeds so that when you are sipping you taste all the flavor of fruit but no seeds.
- We use M. Chapoutier’s Belleruche Rosé for this cocktail. It’s a beautiful, but slightly dry Rose, that’s flavor is perfect for mixing in a cocktail.
- Add a little fun or flavor to your party, by freezing fresh fruit in to large ice cubes and use those for garnish instead of fresh fruit on the side of the glass. It’s easy to do, and keeps your martini ice cold until the very last sip.