Recipe of the Week: Spicy Salmon Tacos w/ Avocado Lime Dressing
December 13, 2016
- 2 salmon filets
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime
- 4 corn tortillas
- romaine lettuce (2 leaves)
- ½ cup shredded purple cabbage
- ⅓ cup beans
- ¼ cup corn
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the paprika, chili powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Rub the spices over the salmon filets and bake for 30 minutes (or until the fish is flaky).
- While the salmon is baking, create the 3 Ingredient Creamy Avocado Lime Dressing with water instead of yogurt (to thin it out) and only use half of the avocado.
- Cut the other half of the avocado into cubes.
- When salmon has finished baking, top 4 tortillas with lettuce, cabbage, beans, corn, salmon, and drizzle with the avocado lime dressing.
- Serve and enjoy!