I am a Licensed Professional Counselor in the State of Georgia, a National Certified Counselor, and Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. As a Professional Counselor, I have worked in various settings providing Individual, Group, and Family therapy to adults, adolescents, and families. I specialize in helping women heal childhood wounds from emotional neglect/abandonment that continues to affect them as adults. I employ various moralities in counseling depending on your specific treatment need. It is my goal to help you overcome these wounds and live your best life. My treatment approach is eclectic. I incorporate techniques from various modalities based on each client’s individual needs. Simply put, I meet you where you are in your journey, providing a non-judgmental, safe and comfortable space allowing us to focus completely on you. I explore and help you focus on your thought patterns and how this affects your outlook on life and your specific situation. I view the Counselor-Client relationship as a team approach, encouraging you to work with me throughout the process.
I am committed to helping you reach your goals. I welcome the opportunity to work with you.
Benefits of Counseling:
– The opportunity to be heard without being judged in a safe place.
– Learn how to feel more calm, clear, peaceful, and in charge of yourself.
– Feeling empowered and confident about the choices you make.
– Increased self-awareness.
– Improved self-esteem.
– Learn to identify healthy relationships and improve boundaries.
– Begin to feel motivated to make changes.